Lilli is a certified professional with human resource and leadership experience. She has extensive working knowledge of government contracting and possesses in-depth knowledge of federal and state labor laws and agency regulations. Her role of developing solutions for small and mid-sized companies to better manage and streamline their entire HR life cycle is her strongest attribute.
20+ years in human resources, for small and large organizations in functional areas such as staffing augmentation and employee retention, HRIS implementation and administration, human capital management, training and development, employee relations, investigation and conflict resolution, HR department start-up, compensation and benefits, performance management, policy and procedure development, and regulatory compliance.
- • 15+ years of government contracting
- • 10+ years of management, overseeing functions from administrative to lead capacities
- • 10+ years of OFFCP and DOL compliance audits; identifying and rectifying issues
Certifications, Memberships, & Education
- • Professional Human Resources (PHR) certified through HRCI since 2013
- • SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) through SHRM since 2015
- • Member of SHRM since 2004
- • Associates in Human Resources Management from Ashworth University
Lilli spends her free time working towards earning her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. She enjoys spending time and traveling with her husband and their two sons.