Rachel possesses comprehensive accounting, payroll, and systems experience and expertise. She is responsible for day-to-day operations and interdepartmental interactions. Rachel also leads the development and management of a team of knowledgeable, high performing accounting consultants. Her specialty is system implementations and new client onboarding (accounting, HRIS, and payroll).
- • 15+ years of federal contracting accounting experience in both small and large (CSC) organizations
- • Successfully completed several accounting, HRIS, and payroll system implementations (Procas, ADP, Ultipro, Paychex, iSolved) and training of staff on newly implemented infrastructure
- • Invaluable cross-functional knowledge across accounting, finance, payroll, human resources, and contracts
- • Preparation and support for successful completion of audits including DCAA , 401(k) , and general corporate financial
- • Extensive experience with reconciliations, contract financial reviews, forward pricing, and incurred cost submissions
- • Thorough knowledge of Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) and Federal Travel Regulations (FTR)
In her spare time, Rachel enjoys spending time with her husband Shawn and their two daughters, Marin and Ainsley.