Rob is a certified information technology (IT) professional with extensive leadership experience. He is known for his ability to engage in project and client management starting with sales and systems implementation through to the maintenance stages, all the while retaining his strong focus on customer service. His ability to support and transform IT within multiple business environments from large corporate arenas to small and medium size businesses and consulting firms is invaluable.
- • 20+ years in information technology, for small and large organizations managing a wide variety of activities to include
- • Hands-on experience managing all stages of security risk assessment, analysis, remediation, and safeguarding to ensure DoD/DFARS/NIST/HIPAA compliance
- • Implemented and administered SharePoint Portal supporting 500+ sites, six language packs, and 12,000+ users with authentication handled through Windows Active Directory Integrated Login
- • Implemented Windows Active Directory, Windows SharePoint Server, Microsoft Exchange, Centralized Security management, and Enterprise disaster recovery backup solution for mailbox, server and laptop data providing annual cost savings of over $30,000
- • Implemented VoIP phone system providing enhanced call reliability and lowering client’s monthly costs by over $3000
Certifications & Education
- • CISSP, MCSE & MCTS, and Web Security certifications from ISC, Microsoft and CIW
- • Bachelor’s degree in information technology, network administration and security from Western Governors University
In his spare time he enjoys remodeling his home, watching sports and spending time with his family.