OPSPro is a company born of a successful 8(a) federal government contractor. That 8(a) grew to be a $30M+ revenue company with many accolades including be named a “Best Place to Work”. The Leadership of the 8(a) invested in and developed their operations capabilities to ensure that they could operate “like the big-boys”, as that was often their competition. That robust operations team is the foundation of OPSPro.
Since that time, OPSPro has:
- Developed comprehensive accounting, contracting and subcontracting, human resources, information technology, payroll, project financials and RFP support and solutions to commercial and government contracting businesses.
- Established account, opportunity and capture management processes and tools that are specific to government contracting business development growth.
- Advanced small business management and 8(a) expertise and amassed an extensive partnership network.
- Provided capabilities for organizations seeking to leverage the experience and know-how of a “been there, done that” team of professionals is our strong suit. All of our offerings are customized based the solutions designed to fit your needs. We know how to help you structure your business plan to achieve your long-term goals.
- Invested heavily in business management and streamlined workflow capabilities to ensure that we achieved the consistency, quality and efficiency our clients deserve and expect.