Karen has extensive and progressive experience in government contracting. She is responsible for driving effective operations for her clients to enable top performance, operational excellence, and efficiency. This includes direct responsibility for managing finance, business operations, and accounting, strategic planning, and contract and subcontract administration.
- • 15+ years in government contracting, both small businesses(OPSPro) and large firms (Booz Allen and SAIC)
- • Program business operations management; projects from small stand alone contracts to $400M+ ID/IQ with multiple task orders and several subcontractors
- • Contract and subcontract administration for small businesses
- • Corporate Finance for small businesses
- • Process and policy creation, improvement, and documentation
- • Large ID/IQ to small stand alone RFP and pricing support
Memberships & Education
- • NCMA member since 2014
- • Bachelor of Arts, Government; The University of Virginia
Karen enjoys traveling, going to live music events, and spending time with her husband and three children. She is also passionate about philanthropy.