Rachel possesses comprehensive accounting, payroll, and systems experience and expertise. She is responsible for day-to-day operations and interdepartmental interactions. Rachel also leads the development and management of a team of knowledgeable, high performing accounting consultants. Her specialty is system implementations and new client onboarding (accounting, HRIS, and payroll).
- • 15+ years of federal contracting accounting experience in both small and large (CSC) organizations
- • Successfully completed several accounting, HRIS, and payroll system implementations (Procas, ADP, Ultipro, Paychex, iSolved) and training of staff on newly implemented infrastructure
- • Invaluable cross-functional knowledge across accounting, finance, payroll, human resources, and contracts
- • Preparation and support for successful completion of audits including DCAA , 401(k) , and general corporate financial
- • Extensive experience with reconciliations, contract financial reviews, forward pricing, and incurred cost submissions
- • Thorough knowledge of Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) and Federal Travel Regulations (FTR)