Chris is a results-oriented certified payroll professional who enjoys the challenges associated with the payroll process and system implementation. She has extensive knowledge of union and SCA payroll processing along with collective bargaining agreements and is an expert in annual payroll, census and worker’s compensation audits. Her proficiency in the use of myriad payroll processing systems makes her an invaluable asset to the company and her clients.
- • 30+ years of extensive experience administering and managing a wide variety of payroll activities to include:
- • Completed 30+ system implementations. Systems include: Ultimate Software, Paychex Payroll, Sage 50, Intuit Full Service, and iSolved
- • Experienced with payroll taxes, garnishments, and regional regulations
- • Familiar with international payroll
- • Familiar and comfortable with the Service Contract Act payroll requirements
- • Has supported companies from 2 employees to 500+ employees
Certifications, Memberships, & Education
- • Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) through American Payroll Association (APA) since 2004
• Member of National APA since 2001
• Bachelor’s in business administration from Easter Nazarene College
In her free time, Chris enjoys cross country RV trips, spending quality time with her husband and grandchildren and their 2 dogs.